Our Catering Policy
In order to be locked into Chef Jeff & Co.’s calendar, a non-refundable 50% deposit is required, with the balance due one week prior to event.
Headcount may be increased up to one week prior to the event but cannot be decreased after that time.
Contracted price includes the use of all service pieces, platters and utensils. Charges for plates, cutlery, etc. are additional, as are linens for the buffet table.
The rate for Chef is $65 per hour; Chef’s Assistant, responsible for buffet maintenance and service stations, is $35 per hour; Server’s rate is $25 per hour. Gratuity is left to the client’s discretion.
Chef Jeff & Co. is not responsible for cleaning of the venue or emptying trash, unless agreed upon prior to the event. Our only responsibility is to break down the food and (if applicable) beverage tables, removing our equipment.
Leftover food is the both the client’s property and responsibility. We will bring leftover containers to all personal events for client’s use.
Chef Jeff & Co. is not licensed to sell liquor, but we are insured to serve it.
Chef Jeff & Co. accepts all major credit cards.
Personal Chef Refund Policy
All sales are final.
No cash refunds.
Corporate and Traditional Catered Food Refund Policy
- Your event is confirmed upon receipt of 50% deposit.
- Specialty food items are non-refundable.
- Up to and including eight days prior to event, 50% of the catered food is non-refundable.
- Seven to five days prior to event, 75% of the catered food is non-refundable.
- Day of event and four days prior to event, 100% of the catered food is non-refundable
- One to two days prior to event, client may reschedule catered food, with a 15% penalty. (Additional Expenses: labor, parts, loss of use may be extra.) Deposit 50% will be credited toward the new date. If new date is cancelled then the deposit 50% will not be refunded.
Note: refunds are the sole discretion of Chef Jeff & Co. Although and event may be cancelled or rescheduled, Chef Jeff & Co. reserves the right to allow for consulting and coordinating when or if determining to allow for a cancelation or refund of any amount or for any reason.
- 50% of the equipment rental is due to confirm an event
- Specialty equipment items are non-refundable to include linens and décor
- Up to and including eight days prior to event 50% of the equipment rental is non-refundable
- Seven to five days prior to event 75% of the equipment rental is non-refundableDay of event and 4 days prior 100% of the equipment rental is non-refundable
- 1 to 2 Days prior to event client may reschedule. Incurred additional expenses: labor, parts, loss of use may be extra. Deposit 50% will be credited toward the new date. If new date is cancelled then the deposit 50% will not be refunded.
- ** Note refunds are the sole discretion of Country Caterers. Although and event may be cancelled or rescheduled Country Caterers reserves the right to allow for consulting and coordinating when or if determining to allow for a cancelation or refund of any amount or for any reason.
Damage / Theft – Equipment Rental
- Equipment damaged by the client will be the responsibility of the client. Replacement cost may incur.
- Equipment stolen by the client or while in the possession of the client will be the responsibility of the client.
Above terms reflect traditional services only.
Shipping and Delivery Policy
Chef Jeff & Co. will ship anywhere Federal Express or UPS can reach by truck in two business days. Your meals will ship out on an agreed-upon Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday after the order is received and paid for. Sorry but we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes. If you’re trying to estimate when a package will be delivered, please note the following: credit card authorization and verification must be received prior to processing and Federal Express and UPS deliveries occur Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. You will receive an email when the package has shipped as well as when it has been delivered.
Shipping and Handling Costs
Shipping determined by ship-to zip code plus weight and package footprint size, plus
Handling = $15 for supplies